The goal of our project is to unite the owners of private museums, to open new horizons for cooperation for fruitful work and share the fruits of their activities. At the moment, our catalog contains information about more than 700 museums located in the Russian Federation.
Director of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia
Команда Ассоциации частных и народных музеев подготовила новый фильм об участнике Ассоциации — Антимузей научных чудес «Безумная лаборатория».More
The military-historical museum of fortifications “Karhumaki Castle” invites you to an excursion into the world of Finnish defense structures in the Medvezhyegorsk district. This is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the history of our town during the occupation by Finnish troops in 1941-1944.More
From November 13th to December 20th, 2023!
Three different themed exhibitions. 185 paintings and photographs will be exhibited. Many paintings are shown for the first time. Oil and acrylic painting, watercolor, colored pastel, simple pencil.More
The grand opening of the new Kronstadt museum took place on Wednesday 25 October 2023 at 15:00 at the following address: 16/2 Petrovskaya St., Kronstadt,St. Petersburg.More
The corporate magazine of PJSC Gazprom published an article about The House of artist Liliya Slavinskaya, which is a member of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia. We invite you to read the article.More
“The Road to Pushkin” is a collection of talents, an association of people who love creativity and are interested in the life of Alexander Pushkin.More
We are pleased to welcome a new member of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia – Museum space “Can’t forget, must save”. The founder of the museum is the Krasnoyarsk Regional House of Science and Technology of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations.More
The team of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia has prepared a new film about a member of the Association – the Museum of Teddy Bears and Dolls.More
The Finnish fortification (fortified defence node) is located not far from Medvezhegorsk, to the west of the town of Medvezhegorsk. It is translated from Finnish as Bear Mountain (karhu – bear; maki – mountain).More
The retro-museum “Ladies’ Happiness” (collector T.A. Makeeva) participates in the exhibition “Gifts of Love and Friendship” at the Pushkin Museum on Prechistenka Street, presenting the art of beadwork of the 19th century.More
In 1956, the K-55 was replaced by a new model K-175. At that time it was the first domestic motorbike with 175 cc engine.More