We’re happy to welcome a new member of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia – the Romanovo Art House on the Volga River. The museum’s founder is Lilia Petrovna Slavinskaya.
In 2000, Lilia Petrovna Slavinskaya began restoring the house of the Velikoretskis in the town of Tutaev on the left bank of the Volga River.
Since 2006, a collection of furniture was acquired, a collection of paintings and sculptures was created, and the interiors were decorated.
Since 2006, the House of Art “Romanovo” on the Volga River has been welcoming intellectuals, students of art universities and artists.
We give tours around the house, talking about the technology of creation and restoration of this house.
Description of the collection:
1. A collection of paintings (since 1940) and contemporary art.
2. Collection of Gorodets paintings.
3. Collection of sculptures and ceramics.
4. Art books.
Museum address: Pokrovskaya Ploshchad, 8, Tutaev city.
Tel. +7 (903) 826-51-10