24.02 – A DAY FULL OF SURPRISES AT OUR MUSEUM.
The grand opening of the carvers’ exhibition “What men don’t talk about & What women dream about” is a homage to the holiday weekend and it’s fun simply because dialogue is always interesting.
Entrance is free with a territorial ticket or invitation. The event starts at 12:00.
– Creative meeting – presentation of the book by our literary director Svetlana Zaitseva.
Entrance is free with a territorial ticket or invitation.
– A workshop in our studio, a demonstration of the student’s work.
– Musical programme, games, contests and a win-win quiz.
– Pony rides, “Cherub” horseback riding.
– All theme tours and quests (taking part is guaranteed in case you book an appointment).
– Tea from the samovar, pancakes, honey by the fireplace and “the joy that your visit brings us, which has no limits!”.
Museum is open from 10am to 4pm (box office), the territory is open until 6 pm.
Online tickets are available at: http://www.myzeidereva.ru/
The V. P. Groshev Meshchersky Museum of Wooden Architecture is a member of the Association of Private and People’s Museums of Russia.
Museum address: Ryazan Region, Klepikovsky district, Lunkino village, 34.
Tel.: +7 (951) 103-35-39, +7 (965) 711-10-74