“Sibiriada” Verkhnekolymsky General Historical Museum
Ul. Prokopiev, building 1, sq. 1, Zyryanka, Verkhnekolymsky district, Republic Of Sakha (Yakutia)
Tel: +7 (996) 915 25 72
Friday: from 18:00 to 20:00
Saturday, Sunday: from 14:00 to 20:00
On other days by agreement
Entrance ticket–100 rubles.
Master class–350 rubles.
Founder of the museum
Dmitry Leonodovich Grigorov
Names of the departments (directions) of the museum:
2. Ecological and geographical;
5. Historical (Siberian Scythia, Hunnu Empire, Tyshtyk and Tagar cultures);
7. Biology of the Verkhnekolymsky district (Mycology, bryology, lichenology, entomology);
8. Period of the USSR;
9. Russian tea drinking traditions;
10. Painting, etc.
– organizing and holding exhibitions of collectible museum material with departure (for educational institutions and localities),
– publishing museum items, museum collections on public display in exhibitions, reproduction in printed publications, on electronic and other media,
– conducting scientific research, organizing scientific expeditions in order to identify and collect museum items and museum collections, and forming an automated system for a database of museum items and museum collections,
– storing museum items and museum collections that are part of non-governmental organizations and part of the Museum Fund of the Russian Federation,
– consulting, restoration work and the ability to request issuing conclusions on items.